Techttoo description - learn the basics of electronics and circuits by creating strange projects with an electronics board.
To earn this Techttoo you must...
- You need to create at least twenty projects that use the electronics board. (I know I said 10 in the video, but I changed my mind.
- Each project must be documented in a photo.
- All twenty photos plus your Proof of Work video must be uploaded to the Turn-In folder linked below.
What you need to work on this Techttoo...
- Work with a partner if you want to - its more fun!
- The Electronics Board
- instruction manual, foam ball, white wires, and green wires
- Space to store your projects while you work on them. Ask Mr. Flick for some space on the shelves.
Videos you MUST watch...
To connect a wire, just bend over the spring and place the wire in the opening.
If you need to connect two wires to the same spring, try to do it on separate openings.